Thank you

Use this section to discuss the ScutterCast podcast
Matt Wills

Thank you

Postby Matt Wills » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:27 pm

Hi there, new to the forum, but just wanted to say a big thank you for the Scuttercast Cast team putting the podcast out there. Over the course of the episodes the reviews and great banter have kept me sane through the loss of my father and then grandfather, stressful times with work, or simply when I haven't been able to sleep. I'm now going back through the series on my work commute and loving every minute.

I hope the rest of the books get the Scuttercast treatment, as with any future Red Dwarf series.

Again, just a message to say thanks,

Matt
D5120
Dwarf Police
Dwarf Police

Re: Thank you

Postby D5120 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:45 pm

Hi Matt, sorry to hear about your losses, and glad we were able to help in some small way.

As for future episodes, it's something that's been on the cards for a very long time, and some would say, long overdue.

We do plan on doing the addition books and unaired episodes, however like yourself, work seems to take priority over everything and eat up what little free time we have.

However, watch this space, I'll try and make time to sort out future episodes.
Matt Wills

Postby Matt Wills » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:24 pm

Thanks very much, look forward to future releases, in the meantime, I'll always have Parrots Bar.
ori-STUDFARM
Dwarf Police
Dwarf Police

Postby ori-STUDFARM » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:24 pm

Sorry...not only have I been lacking in podcast production, but also lacking in keeping up with the forum and my moderator duties. As Darren says, I'm so sorry about your losses and glad we could help in some small way through this difficult time.

We don't have much of a vocal audience (hence the lack of forum activity), so it's always appreciated to receive thanks like this. As Darren says, we do plan on finishing off the books and missing episodes** and will certainly be covering Series XI if and when it comes. I'm pretty sure that, if we haven't started doing the other books yet, the Series XI reviews will probably be done about the time of the DVD releases like we did with Series X. So keep the feed subscribed.

Cheers, Ant

**I know we will do the books and that as Darren is a completionist and it must be eating him up inside to know that ScutterCast isn't complete :)
D5120
Dwarf Police
Dwarf Police

Postby D5120 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:53 pm

You know, I read this post via the RSS feed the other week, and it's been bugging me I've not had time to reply.

You're correct, it's eating me up that I've not had time to do the notes for the other episodes, I've actually got and had the video file on my desktop now for over 6 months, and just not managed to find time to put aside an hour to run through and do the initial notes.

I've got a week off soon, so I'll try my best to get them done then.