Re: Synopsis

Postby ori-STUDFARM » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:11 pm

***takes a bow*** :)
D5120
Dwarf Police
Dwarf Police

Postby D5120 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:08 pm

I'm putting together the show notes for the next 3 episodes, got the synopsis for Quarantine , just need Demons and Angels and Back to Reality if anybody's feeling up to it :)
Lisetta
Nav Officer 3rd Class
Nav Officer 3rd Class

Postby Lisetta » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:51 am

Alright, here is my synopsis for Demons and Angels. I hope that you like it.

Aboard Red Dwarf, Kryten has invented a triplicator. He shows Lister and Rimmer how he can triplicate a strawberry; creating one that is divine and another that is filled with maggots. To find out what would happen Kryten reverses the triplicator which sends the engine core into meltdown. The crew escape in Starbug just before Red Dwarf explodes.

They discover that instead of reversing the triplicated strawberries, its field affected the outside of the ship, creating a high and low Red Dwarf. The crew need to find the triplicator on each ship to reverse this effect and bring back Red Dwarf.

Aboard the divine ship, the crew find an edible pot noodle, meet themselves with their negative qualities removed, find the first half of the triplicator and are entertained by some “interpretive dancing”. They then receive a distress call from the other ship and both crews go to investigate.

On the low ship high Cat and Kryten are “accidently” shot and blown up by their lower counterparts. Our Cat and Kryten go to find the second half of the triplicator. Rimmer shivers in a box and Lister is captured by the lower crew (including Low Rimmer in a very memorable outfit).

They place a spinal implant in Lister’s neck and take control of his body. After being sent out to kill High Rimmer and Lister, he tries to kill the Red Dwarf crew. Kryten “surprises” him with chloroform and carries him onto Starbug along with the second half of the triplicator. Lister tries to kill them once more but Kryten removes the implant and activates the machine just in time. Both of the ships disappear and Red Dwarf appears in space once more .
" So let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the King of the Potato People and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you're completely sane?"
ori-STUDFARM
Dwarf Police
Dwarf Police

Postby ori-STUDFARM » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:08 pm

Thread bump
D5120
Dwarf Police
Dwarf Police

Postby D5120 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:13 pm

Cheers Lisetta !...just need back to reality and that's this series done :)
smeeeg_heeeeed
Nav Officer 3rd Class
Nav Officer 3rd Class

Postby smeeeg_heeeeed » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:50 pm

Might as well go for synopsis no 4 although people are probably getting sick of hearing my name on the podcasts :p
here goes

The crew discover the wreckage of the ship SSS Esperanto on an ocean planet which has been marine seeded. The crew has committed suicide, and all life has disappeared except for a gigantic squid which immobilises its prey by squirting an ink which induces despair. In attempting to get away, the crew crash Starbug, but wake up to find they have been playing a Red Dwarf computer game for the last four years, with a success rating of 4%. Lister discovers he is really Sebastian Doyle, despot in the fascist government; Rimmer is Billy Doyle, his dropout alkie yak-urine-scented half brother; Kryten is Jake Bullet, traffic control supremo; the Cat is Duane Dibbley, the most tragically unhip geek in the galaxy. The despair this induces nearly causes the crew to commit suicide, until Holly manages to convince them they’ve been hallucinating and welcomes them back to reality.
ImageImage
"I'm back ..... and I'm bad......obviously within certain preset parameters!"
D5120
Dwarf Police
Dwarf Police

Postby D5120 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:02 pm

Many thanks :)