Season 5

Which is your favourite episode from Season 5 ?

Holoship
5%
The Inqusitor
13%
Terrorform
3%
Quarantine
37%
Demons & Angels
8%
Back to Reality
34%

Total votes: 38
D5120
Dwarf Police
Dwarf Police

Re: Season 5

Postby D5120 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:11 pm

LOL :)
BlueMidget
3rd Technician
3rd Technician

Postby BlueMidget » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:09 am

Quarantine

It's awesome!
Some of the jokes are just hilarious!
Sometimes it's best not to check what you stepped in.
Lisetta
Nav Officer 3rd Class
Nav Officer 3rd Class

Postby Lisetta » Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:44 am

Don't make me choose :(

I would definately agree that season five is my favourite. I love all of the episodes!

Quarantine and Back to Reality are brilliant but if I had to choose my favourite would have to be Holoship. Rimmer has some great lines in it "I regard you as people I have met", it is a great story and the Lister to Red Dwarf sketch gets me laughing every single time.
" So let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the King of the Potato People and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you're completely sane?"
Rudolph
3rd Technician
3rd Technician

Postby Rudolph » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:30 pm

'The Inquisitor' is probably my favourite episode of this season, as it's a nice examination of Lister. I think this is when we first really learn that, if he puts his mind to it, Lister can be clever and resourceful. Plus, it contains my favourite Kryten quote - "all in all, today's been a bit of a bummer, hasn't it sir?".

Up next is definately 'Demons & Angels'. I like episodes where we get to see what exactly makes the crew tick and this does it perfectly. Though the Angelic clones are all uniformly the same (peace-loving hippies) the Demonic clones are nice inside look to the crew. I was not sure about the look for Demonic Rimmer as his costume and attitude seem to imply that Rimmer is either a secret crossdresser or a deeply closeted homosexual.