Please read before posting in these sections, thanks

Jake Bullet
Dwarf Police
Dwarf Police

Please read before posting in these sections, thanks

Postby Jake Bullet » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:57 pm

As we have had a small rush of new members, some of whom posting in these sections, I thought I'd put up a couple of threads about where to first post, and how to create polls. So.... :D

Any new post always goes into the "Unsure" section, and you should include a poll, with two votes, cool it or uncool. Once a few votes have been cast (I think at least 3 or more), then the topic can be moved to either the "Cool" or "Uncool" section by a Moderator, depending on where the votes have been cast

To create a poll, see below the text box you are typing, and you will see a tab which reads "Poll Creation" - click on it.

Type in your question - this will appear above the thread after the topic has been posted. Also select two vote options. Simply write either "Cool" or "Uncool" or something, each on two lines, in the Poll Options box below it. (As there are only two sides, its best to just have the two vote options ;) )

After you have also finished typing your message in the main text box, submit your thread :)