Star Wars: Force Unleashed 2

Here's the section for all you Xbox Gamers
Dr McFisto
Rear-Admiral
Rear-Admiral

Star Wars: Force Unleashed 2

Postby Dr McFisto » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:56 am

I was more than a little disappointed with the 1st game although still kinda liked it thought the story added something that had been missing from the prequels and it was cool that you could bring down an entire Star Destroyer just using the force, even though it was only at the end of one level, the tech used to make fully destructive environments it was also pretty cool hurling storm troopers, tie fighters and Jawas about whilst fighting off an Imperial Scout Walker with only a light sabre and your powers did for me too. But the sometimes fiddly controls, awkward snap camera, and levels that didn't seem to have a way out all put me off slightly so the pro's and con's balanced out.

However last year I heard an announcement that a sequel was to be made, and most of these problems had been addressed, now with no game play shots I can't really tell but the trailers peeked my interest enough, the last from E3 looked amazing (And for anyone who played the original shows you how they can do a sequel!) hopefully the problems with the 1st will have been sorted and we'll get the game Lucas Arts promised us.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs_kkJRNbf0[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgvzSDcCH4g[/youtube]
WHILST YOU ARE READING THIS SIGNATURE, I'M IN YOUR BASE STEALING YOUR FLAG!
D5120
Dwarf Police
Dwarf Police

Re: Star Wars: Force Unleashed 2

Postby D5120 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:42 pm

I'm still half way through the 1st one, I got to a planet, got stuck, got bored.....tried to go back, but had forgotten everything....thought meh ! and stopped playing again :)