Playstation Move

Here's the section for all you Playstation Gaming
D5120
Dwarf Police
Dwarf Police

Playstation Move

Postby D5120 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:33 pm

Just seem this tech demo and was blown away !

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz--coTb8h0[/youtube]
Holly
Nav Officer 3rd Class
Nav Officer 3rd Class

Re: Playstation Move

Postby Holly » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:56 pm

Nononononooooooo i love the wii and the innocence of it

*doesnt want to believe in ps move* ><
AJR <3 !!
~"Give Quiche A Chance"~
D5120
Dwarf Police
Dwarf Police

Postby D5120 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:25 pm

I know what you mean, I think since the success of the Wii, Microsoft and Sony have thought of ways of appealing to the "non-gamers" out there, and this is the result...
Dr McFisto
Rear-Admiral
Rear-Admiral

Postby Dr McFisto » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:51 pm

BassJunkie wrote:I know what you mean, I think since the success of the Wii, Microsoft and Sony have thought of ways of appealing to the "non-gamers" out there, and this is the result...
Yeah but Sony got this ball rolling with games like Buzz, Guitar Hero & Sing Star, Nintendo saw the potential and fully exploited it, not overly impressed with Move due to the new Natal Video, real face mapping onto a Character whilst playing online, imagine playing Modern Warfare 2 over PSN or XBL and actually seeing the face of the gamer you just capped all in real time, or looking into a pond in Fable 3 and seeing your own face reflected.

Although the technology can backfire as it does seem a bit extreme that Capcom allegedly are developing a Natal and Move compatible version of Street Fighter, this could work with the Wii, could go very wrong with these, like the PES and Fifa games planned for them personally I don't want to throw kicks and punches and my new Panasonic LCD.

As for the Wii still think it's a fantastic console and has the right balance although it lost it's innocence with me when I played Manhunt 2 on it, that idea is just plain wrong, using the remote you have to move it back and forth to cut a mans head off with the on screen blade, personally I think they need to re-think the balance
WHILST YOU ARE READING THIS SIGNATURE, I'M IN YOUR BASE STEALING YOUR FLAG!