Lister to appear LIVE in Blackpool

Post your adverts in here, eg. Ebay, Comedy Clubs, etc etc.
ListersDoubleAct

Lister to appear LIVE in Blackpool

Postby ListersDoubleAct » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:38 pm

Hi,

Craig Charles is set to appear in a Blackpool Hotel during a TV theme break. He will be available for Question and Answer plus he will be mingling with the guests staying on holiday. I have just booked in because he has appeared there before. The break is down as a Coronation Street Special but as a closet Drawfer I found out he will definately be there! The hotel caters for people with disabilities but open to anybody, really lovely family who own them hotels (I had a motorbike accident years ago thus how I found out about them) Their website is www.bondhotel.co.uk and you can call them on 01253 341218. The break is from Monday 12th - Friday 16th November there is cabaret every night as well so does make for a fun time.

Might get to meet some of you there, been a long time reader first time poster on here for some time.

Peter
ori-STUDFARM
Dwarf Police
Dwarf Police

Re: Lister to appear LIVE in Blackpool

Postby ori-STUDFARM » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:29 pm

Long time lurker.....we were wondering who kept leaving the front door open :) Nice to have you fully aboard.

Have you got a link for the event itself? Sounds interesting.
ListersDoubleAct

Postby ListersDoubleAct » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:21 am

Lurking is indeed what I do best lol!

They put an advert on the front page of their website with the dates he is going to be there www.bondhotel.co.uk (feel like i'm spamming, glad there is a section for adverts)

Been a Dwarfer for about 15 years or so, early teens, can't wait till the new season starts!
stephenred

Postby stephenred » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:24 pm

If I lived in Blackpool I would most definitely be going to this :(