Rob and Sam's Robot review

Got a story to you've written ? Here's the place.
Dr McFisto
Rear-Admiral
Rear-Admiral

Rob and Sam's Robot review

Postby Dr McFisto » Mon May 24, 2010 11:03 pm

Here's a link to a promo for my Web based review show project any suggestions for topics to cover would be gratefully received.

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6643807

BTW this character is going to do an agony section inspired by this sites ask uncle yoda from a few years back and problems to address or anything you want to ask just post Dear Nigel and the problem/question you want solving/answering on http://www.facebook.com/robandsamsrobotreview
WHILST YOU ARE READING THIS SIGNATURE, I'M IN YOUR BASE STEALING YOUR FLAG!
Dr McFisto
Rear-Admiral
Rear-Admiral

Re: Rob and Sam's Robot review

Postby Dr McFisto » Mon May 31, 2010 3:12 pm

Here's the 1st proper review it's for Iron Man 2, still trying out different humour styles so any feed back is apreciated, am still thinking of taking this to the next level if I maintain a steady following by freeing it up in a fully glossy flash animation but want to do it on PC rather than Mac at first just to see the difference as i've never used PC to make anything like that before.

BTW listen out for the kind of old school plugs I used to reserve for MySpace (Bass should remember them from the forums infancy :lol:)

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6673495
D5120
Dwarf Police
Dwarf Police

Postby D5120 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:26 pm

I love the idea, just struggling a bit with the text to speech bits. IF you can find a way of exporting the video, and overlaying your own audio track, that might work better ?
Dr McFisto
Rear-Admiral
Rear-Admiral

Postby Dr McFisto » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:38 pm

I know that's what's bugging me about it and why i'm trying to go for a more traditional animation then come the job of voice casting I could do one myself, but still need the other, it was going to be in a pod cast format originally but wanted some visuals with it.

See still throwing in them plugs :lol:
Madam Flibble
Executive Officer
Executive Officer

Postby Madam Flibble » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:42 pm

Hehe, well have to say made me laugh and at the least had a smile throughout. Bit tricky listening on earphones at work - lol. Definitely appeals to my sense of humour, why is a straight laced robot swearing so funny - lol. And nice Kick Ass gets a mention. :wink:
Dr McFisto
Rear-Admiral
Rear-Admiral

Postby Dr McFisto » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:35 am

I have the audio on my Mac for what was going to be the first review when this was going to be a Podcast with the Kick Ass review where one of them just kept saying it was fcuking Awesome, because That's how Jane Goldsmith described it in every interview she did :lol:

Didn't want to do the full review again, but might wait for the DVD release and do one!

Still not 100% happy with the Audio but it'll do until I get my act together and make from scratch, probably under the V2.0 banner :lol:

Doing B movies this week, not sure about next, might do a gadget!
Dr McFisto
Rear-Admiral
Rear-Admiral

Postby Dr McFisto » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:17 am

Right I need another Free way to do the show asap as Xtra Normal have decided to start charging without telling their members, and for what they are charging I could buy a much better animation package but can't afford to do so at the moment any suggestions welcome ;)
Dr McFisto
Rear-Admiral
Rear-Admiral

Postby Dr McFisto » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:17 am

Right I need another Free way to do the show asap as Xtra Normal have decided to start charging without telling their members, and for what they are charging I could buy a much better animation package but can't afford to do so at the moment any suggestions welcome ;)