Once Upon A Time and Once Upon A Time In Wonderland

Seen something on TV you wanna discuss
ori-STUDFARM
Dwarf Police
Dwarf Police

Once Upon A Time and Once Upon A Time In Wonderland

Postby ori-STUDFARM » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:01 pm

I was sure we had a Once Upon A Time thread. Ends up we spoke about it in the Awake thread but it never had it's own.

So.....I'm still watching. The characters are likable enough and it holds enough interest to keep me coming back. That said, it always goes to the bottom of the downloaded TV playlist. And I would never insist it is "must see TV" to anyone. It's enjoyable enough...

So I was a bit disappointed to see a spin off TV show that promises crossover stories. Once Upon A Time In Wonderland". Now I've downloaded, but not yet watched, the first two episodes. It could be awesome....but as it is, I didn't think Once Upon A Time warranted a spin off.

Anyone else still with this show? Agree or not? etc....
D5120
Dwarf Police
Dwarf Police

Re: Once Upon A Time and Once Upon A Time In Wonderland

Postby D5120 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:39 pm

Interesting! I did not know this existed. I've watched ever episode of Once Upon a time, and found it very easy watching. I'll give this a go me thinks :)
ori-STUDFARM
Dwarf Police
Dwarf Police

Postby ori-STUDFARM » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:52 pm

Still not watched the spin off. But I've just watched the latest of the original series....it's actually better than my first post comes across. Looking forward to the spin off a bit more now
ori-STUDFARM
Dwarf Police
Dwarf Police

Postby ori-STUDFARM » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:06 pm

I'm actually really enjoying the original show this Season. I think I had tired of Storybrooke and it's nice to have all active parties away in a 'magic' land. And I think it helps that it is the new to us Neverland rather than the fantasy realm we had before.

I've also now watched the first episode of the spin off Wonderland series....and it's a really good opener. I think the characters are as likable, if not more so, than the original series characters. Can't wait to see some real cross over storylines. There's a lot more CGI than the original series. But, for the most part, it's actually quite good. I'm very forgiving of CGI on TV anyway, but it's surprisingly good...The only bad CGI is some of the landscapes which, for TV, still ain't too bad. I'm glad they've done this and look firward to more