So, Will (The Herman) is podcasting again.

Talk about anything else in here.
ori-STUDFARM
Dwarf Police
Dwarf Police

So, Will (The Herman) is podcasting again.

Postby ori-STUDFARM » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:30 pm

Remember how much all of us ScutterCast hosts loved The Suckcast Podcast? And then Will left and we still loved it, even though we all missed Will? And then The Suckcast stopped and Dan started The Trivial Show Podcast which we still loved even though we were still missing Will?

Well now Will has returned to podcasting on Billy And The Hawk podcast over on the Hashtag Studios Network- I found this out on the latest episode of The Trivial Show in which Dan and Will were reunited once more...

And, I've also found that if you splice together the audio of Dan Guy on Trivial Show and Will on Billy And The Hawk, you get a conversation where both guys are talking over each other about totally different subjects. It's just like listening to The Suckcast again! Now we just need to get Corey to do his own thing...

The RSS link is- http://billyandthehawk.libsyn.com/rss
D5120
Dwarf Police
Dwarf Police

Re: So, Will (The Herman) is podcasting again.

Postby D5120 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:50 pm

I'd totally forgotten about this thread. Look on the podcast page and it seems they stopped recording in April? Have the moved feeds, or simply stopped?
ori-STUDFARM
Dwarf Police
Dwarf Police

Re: So, Will (The Herman) is podcasting again.

Postby ori-STUDFARM » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:10 pm

There are intermitant gaps...not sure. I'm not even sure if it ever got to iTunes or no....