*suddenly gets the thought of a Blackadder/Red Dwarf crossover*Rob Of The Dead wrote:Maybe something to do with Turnips too???
Anyway my ideas for the movie are as followed.
- Rimmer and Lister bunk scenes defiantly need to be included, they are the essence of Red Dwarf. From the very beginning to the closing end.
- Holly, either Holly is fine, even if they don't get loads of lines. Support characters shouldn't be shunned, if a building lacks support it falls over. Again, Norman's Holly is one of the essence of Red Dwarf, start and finish.
- Hologram Rimmer rather than the Ressurected Rimmer. Everyone knows our hologram Rimmer is a failure over all the other Rimmers in different dimension and will suck at Ace, he should join the crew again... Ressurected Rimmer didn't quote ONE space core directive!
- Lister and Kris should have a cheesy hollywood ending. Remember, we've got to appeal to those yankies for the movie to really get big.
- The Submarine look isn't right for a movie, Officer's Quarters all the way (if they can incorperate it in somehow)
- Base it off the lost Series VII episode Idendity Within? The only reason they abandoned the filming was because of lack of budgets. Hopefully when they get a budget for the movie they can film the episode that never was. This also means Cat gets his end away. Fingers crossed.
- End it with the Dwarfers finally arriving back to Earth. Put our minds at rest.