Will it or won't it ?

News, Rumours and Gossip on the movie
Jake Bullet
Dwarf Police
Dwarf Police

Postby Jake Bullet » Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:40 pm

Paradox wrote:
Queenie wrote:I don't know.. if the Grant Naylor partnership was reunited, I doubt it'd seem forced at all. I'm also pretty sure the fans will understand about the wait, though I strongly doubt anyone would be happy about it.
It's a valid point, I mean look at Star Wars, look what time does to it, lol !

The Original Trilogy = Fantastic !

The SEcond Trilogy ???? :roll:
Apart from Revenge of the Sith, the second trilogy was, by and large, cr@p. I liked the Yoda/Palpatine fight - that was cool :D
Queenie
Nav Officer 3rd Class
Nav Officer 3rd Class

Postby Queenie » Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:41 pm

I really am tempted to go to Dimension Jump next year and poke both Rob and Doug. Hard. :x
D5120
Dwarf Police
Dwarf Police

Postby D5120 » Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:44 pm

Queenie wrote:I really am tempted to go to Dimension Jump next year and poke both Rob and Doug. Hard. :x
I know the feeling, kinda lock them in a room and don't let them out until they've got thier sh1t together ! :lol:
Queenie
Nav Officer 3rd Class
Nav Officer 3rd Class

Postby Queenie » Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:47 pm

You know, I think we have a plan! :wink:
D5120
Dwarf Police
Dwarf Police

Postby D5120 » Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:51 pm

Queenie wrote:You know, I think we have a plan! :wink:
Thing is though, I think everyone has the same idea, I think after a couple of hours of "When's the film coming out" or "Are you making a Season 9 or what ?".........They'll lock themselves in a room, lol :oops:
Dr McFisto
Rear-Admiral
Rear-Admiral

Postby Dr McFisto » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:46 pm

Captain Hollister wrote:
Paradox wrote:
Queenie wrote:I don't know.. if the Grant Naylor partnership was reunited, I doubt it'd seem forced at all. I'm also pretty sure the fans will understand about the wait, though I strongly doubt anyone would be happy about it.
It's a valid point, I mean look at Star Wars, look what time does to it, lol !

The Original Trilogy = Fantastic !

The SEcond Trilogy ???? :roll:
Apart from Revenge of the Sith, the second trilogy was, by and large, cr@p. I liked the Yoda/Palpatine fight - that was cool :D

Right i'm sick of people bad mouthing the new Star Wars films over all there not that bad worst films have been made!

Same goes for Red Dwarf series 7 & 8, people always go for the early episodes as the their fav's dismissing the latter episodes series 7 & 8 both have episodes that rival any from the series that came before!

On the star wars front its a repeat of what happened with Empire and Jedi when they were released people slagged them both off to hell when they were 1st released!

On a whole Phantom is the worst of the bunch with out a shadow of a doubt but Jedi would come next following just behind clones with the original just after & Sith and Empire in the top 2 spots as they are with out a doubt the two that have had heart and soul thrown into them above all else!

In 10 years time they will all be hailed as cult classics and seen as a whole rather than old and new.

And just one final point which cover both dwarf and Star Wars you can't class your self as true fan of anything without accepting the bad with the good, if your a true fan then a bad film/series doesn't really matter cause to the true fan its better than nothing at all!

And at the end of the day Star Wars is George Lucas's own little baby he'll do what he feels right with it, we as fans my feel like we own it but it still belongs to him!
WHILST YOU ARE READING THIS SIGNATURE, I'M IN YOUR BASE STEALING YOUR FLAG!
Jake Bullet
Dwarf Police
Dwarf Police

Postby Jake Bullet » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:49 pm

Well said :roll: .
Dr McFisto
Rear-Admiral
Rear-Admiral

Postby Dr McFisto » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:53 pm

Captain Hollister wrote:Well said :roll: .
Well someones gotta stand up for them!

Anyway Rob Grant's doing a book signing at the Whsmith at the White Rose Center in Leeds Next Week for his new book Fat, i'm off down anyway but as an ex-employee i'll try to get some extra insider info!
Jake Bullet
Dwarf Police
Dwarf Police

Postby Jake Bullet » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:59 pm

We all have our favourites, I just didn't get on with Phantom or Clone Wars. Empire Strikes back was perhaps my fave of all time.
I personally liked series VII and VIII of RD, but series V was my fave.
Dr McFisto
Rear-Admiral
Rear-Admiral

Postby Dr McFisto » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:16 am

Captain Hollister wrote:We all have our favourites, I just didn't get on with Phantom or Clone Wars. Empire Strikes back was perhaps my fave of all time.
I personally liked series VII and VIII of RD, but series V was my fave.
My Fav Series of Dwarf is 4 althouth the best episode they did in my opinion is The Last Day I never tire of watching it!