If movie never gets made

News, Rumours and Gossip on the movie
Dr McFisto
Rear-Admiral
Rear-Admiral

Re: If movie never gets made

Postby Dr McFisto » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:17 am

Jake Bullet wrote:(except by Rob, he accuses me of having a Marmite Fetish :evil: )
Well ya do ;)
WHILST YOU ARE READING THIS SIGNATURE, I'M IN YOUR BASE STEALING YOUR FLAG!
Princessin
Canary
Canary

Postby Princessin » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:43 am

What's Marmite
Dr McFisto
Rear-Admiral
Rear-Admiral

Postby Dr McFisto » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:38 am

Princessin wrote:What's Marmite
It's a foul tasting black goop, that for some reason Jake likes to smear on other food related items making them inedible to 90% of the human race, many believe that it a byproduct of the Devil himself but Jake is still in denial because of his fetish! :lol:

They have a web site if my description wasn't good enough, http://www.marmite.com
Jake Bullet
Dwarf Police
Dwarf Police

Postby Jake Bullet » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:57 am

Rob Of The Dead wrote:
They have a web site if my description wasn't good enough, http://www.marmite.com

Hey, thanks for the link buddy. I love the description for people who love it (i.e. normal people like me who have class, style and culture :wink: ) - Eat Marmite? You don't just want to eat it, you want to bathe in it, wallow in it like a hippo in mud, slather yourself from head to toe and wrap yourself in bread and butter... And you know what? That's fine. Just fine. Completely normal in fact...

BTW Princessin, Marmite is the british version of vegemite (Or you could say that Vegemite is australian marmite), though I prefer Marmite to vegemite. I tried vegemite and that is foul to me personally, though it is made with similar ingredients, which include yeast extract, which is beneficial to the body, vitamin B, also good. They must do something to vegemite though to make it taste 'orrible, because marmite is lovely). If, as Rob strangely claims, 90% of the population of the UK hate marmite, then it is a sad lookout for the british population if only 10% are cultured and sophisticated like me :roll:
Check the following website - http://www.vegemite.com.au/vegemite/pag ... gecRef=647
Dr McFisto
Rear-Admiral
Rear-Admiral

Postby Dr McFisto » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:07 am

Jake Bullet wrote:
Rob Of The Dead wrote:

Hey, thanks for the link buddy. I love the description for people who love it (i.e. normal people like me who have class, style and culture :wink: ) - Eat Marmite? You don't just want to eat it, you want to bathe in it, wallow in it like a hippo in mud, slather yourself from head to toe and wrap yourself in bread and butter... And you know what? That's fine. Just fine. Completely normal in fact...

BTW Princessin, Marmite is the british version of vegemite (Or you could say that Vegemite is australian marmite), though I prefer Marmite to vegemite. I tried vegemite and that is foul to me personally, though it is made with similar ingredients, which include yeast extract, which is beneficial to the body, vitamin B, also good. They must do something to vegemite though to make it taste 'orrible, because marmite is lovely). If, as Rob strangely claims, 90% of the population of the UK hate marmite, then it is a sad lookout for the british population if only 10% are cultured and sophisticated like me :roll:
Check the following website - http://www.vegemite.com.au/vegemite/pag ... gecRef=647
cultured and sophisticated Ok Kebab van man :lol:

Anyway Normal is over rated!
Jake Bullet
Dwarf Police
Dwarf Police

Postby Jake Bullet » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:11 am

Hey, Kebabs are sophisticated. In fact, I am thinking of putting marmite on my next one :twisted:
Madam Flibble
Executive Officer
Executive Officer

Postby Madam Flibble » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:23 am

then it is a sad lookout for the british population if only 10% are cultured and sophisticated like me
Shouldn't that be in the joke section?! :roll:
Jake Bullet
Dwarf Police
Dwarf Police

Postby Jake Bullet » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:25 am

Madam Flibble wrote:
then it is a sad lookout for the british population if only 10% are cultured and sophisticated like me
Shouldn't that be in the joke section?! :roll:
Nah, the Cool Section would be better :wink:
Dr McFisto
Rear-Admiral
Rear-Admiral

Postby Dr McFisto » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:28 pm

Thats just wrong, so very very wrong
Princessin
Canary
Canary

Postby Princessin » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:08 pm

Back to the movie - i think that the cast are reaching the point where "He will never need a Zimmer" will no longer apply :(